Matt Nude CUP
Save 19% for non-EU customers
The goal when Andreas Riess created this object was to make a cup that could accompany you every day for many years. Following the rule that form follows function, this piece is well thought out. The handle allows safe use of the cup and provides insulation against the heat when holding it.
The body is cylindrical with a height and diameter ratio that has the smallest possible surface area to ensure the slowest possible cooling of the contents.
- Designer: Andreas Riess
- 95mm (diameter) x 83mm (height) x 135mm (width with handle)
- Nude exterior, applied by dipping
- Gloss white glazed interior, applied with brush
- Hand thrown stoneware
- Stoneware fired at 1,240 degrees celsius
- Dishwasher safe
- Certified as food safe
- 'DESIGN STUDIO RIESS' embossed on the underside
HANDCRAFTED IN HAMBURG BY ANDREAS RIESS
As this is a handcrafted product, each individual cup is unique and has its own personality. None of these are exactly the same.
- Free standard shipping on all orders over 200€
- Free standard shipping in Germany over 100€
- Free returns in Germany
- Orders submitted before 2pm (UTC +2) are usually shipped on the same business day
- Germany: shipping takes 1-3 business days, 5€ (free above 100€)
- EU: shipping takes 3-6 business days, 15€ (free above 200€)
- International: shipping takes 5-12 business days, 25€ (free above 200€)
- DHL, UPS, or DPD