x Gloverall Wool and Cashmere Utility Coat
Save 19% for non-EU customers
The Gloverall x Lou Dalton collaboration is a match made in heaven: Combining Gloverall’s rich history and craftsmanship with Lou Dalton’s styling approach, this short coat is timeless and modern at the same time. It will keep you cosy during autumn and winter days.
The coat features a detachable hood, signature toggles and two side and front pockets to keep your hands warm.
- 75% wool melton, 20% polyamide, 5% cashmere
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Imitation horn button, 100% polyester resin
- Two side pockets, one inside pocket, two front pockets
- Detachable hood
- Designed for a regular fit, select your normal size
- Model is a 187cm and wears size L
MADE IN ENGLAND
About Gloverall: First produced in 1951, the Gloverall duffle coat has become a timeless classic and British icon.
From the first tailoring of suits in Savile Row to London Men’s Fashion Week – England has played a central role in influencing menswear trends around the world for hundreds of years. With over 2 decades in the industry, Shropshire-born Lou Dalton has become an integral part of men’s fashion shows. She effortlessly combines tradition and modernity to create unique pieces made in the UK.
Want to know more?
- Free standard shipping on all orders over 200€
- Free standard shipping in Germany over 100€
- Free returns in Germany
- Orders submitted before 2pm (UTC +2) are usually shipped on the same business day
- Germany: shipping takes 1-3 business days, 5€ (free above 100€)
- EU: shipping takes 3-6 business days, 15€ (free above 200€)
- International: shipping takes 5-12 business days, 25€ (free above 200€)
- DHL, UPS, or DPD