Fantastic Man 30 - In Greece
Save 19% for non-EU customers
The 30th issue of Fantastic Man arrives with a brand-new everything: It is square, the paper is glossy, and the logo, the font, the stories are all new and different.
It is a very Greek issue, gazing with open eyes at a country that’s the nucleus of so much recent drama and excitement. This is a physical manifestation of an obsession with an inspiring and idiosyncratic nation that is forever at the eye of global socio-political storms.
Some of the men appearing inside include the world-building artist and architect ANDREAS ANGELIDAKIS, infinitely busy economist YANIS VAROUFAKIS, enigmatic stylist PANOS YIAPANIS, the most valuable man in basketball GIANNIS ANTETOKOUNMPO, dedicated fashion-flipper MICHAEL KARDAMAKIS and handsome actor turned handsome Eurocrat ALEXIS GEORGOULIS. Also to be found are investigations into anarchy, Athenians, a mountain full of monks and a team of crime-fighting architects, alongside excellent fashion.
It’s save to say that the semi-annual Fantastic Man is one of the most significant fashion publications today. For the 30th issue, the team behind Fantastic Man decided that this was the perfect occasion for a 'facelift': new shape, now logo, and new font.
Want to know more?
- Free standard shipping on all orders over 200€
- Free standard shipping in Germany over 100€
- Free returns in Germany
- Orders submitted before 2pm (UTC +2) are usually shipped on the same business day
- Germany: shipping takes 1-3 business days, 5€ (free above 100€)
- EU: shipping takes 3-6 business days, 15€ (free above 200€)
- International: shipping takes 5-12 business days, 25€ (free above 200€)
- DHL, UPS, or DPD