Save 19% for non-EU customers
It’s finally here! Thank you for your continued requests.
Become part of our The Wasted Hour family with our genderless Wasted Hour sweatshirt in - of course - light blue.
For her & him, for everybody.
It features a high-resolution, analogue picture print from MH. The print is supposed to fade over time to create a vintage feel.
The sweatshirt also has a TheWastedHour.com stitching on the left sleeve in light grey.
Crafted from super soft cotton (OCS & Oeko-Tex certified), it has set-in sleeves, dropped shoulders and a crewneck.
This will probably become your favourite sweater.
- 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
- High-resolution analog photo print
- TheWastedHour.com stitching on sleeve
- Set-in sleeves
- Dropped shoulder
- Self fabric half moon at back neck
- Relaxed fit. For her: Go one size down your regular size.
- For him: select your regular size.
Proudly made in Bangladesh
Reading “Made in Bangladesh” you probably wince and think of the Rana Plaza tragedy in 2013.
Of course, the disaster highlighted the horrendous deficiencies of some areas of the textile industry in Southeast Asia (and other regions for that matter).
Despite the unjustifiable human tragedy that occurred there, to our supplier that didn't seem to be a reason to abandon the country and its population to their fate. The textile industry in Bangladesh provides a livelihood for 4 million people, many of them young women, enabling them to gain some sort of financial independence.
Our supplier is uncompromising in their sourcing: they only select factories which comply with ILO (International Labour Organization) standards and which are committed to a process of continuous improvement of the working conditions of their employees. It’s thanks to the sustained support of brands that share our values that Bangladesh will be able to enjoy the reputation it deserves, even if there's still a long way to go.
If you have any more questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free standard shipping on all orders over 200€
- Free standard shipping in Germany over 100€
- Free returns in Germany
- Orders submitted before 2pm (UTC +2) are usually shipped on the same business day
- Germany: shipping takes 1-3 business days, 5€ (free above 100€)
- EU: shipping takes 3-6 business days, 15€ (free above 200€)
- International: shipping takes 5-12 business days, 25€ (free above 200€)
- DHL, UPS, or DPD